Monday, December 13, 2010

U.S. Postal Service Holiday Offerings

U.S. Postal Service Holiday Offerings: From GovGab:  "
Postal carrierI have not gotten around to buying my holiday cards, let alone mailing them this year. I checked the U.S. Postal Service website and it looks like I have some time. They guarantee if I mail my domestic cards first class by December 20th, they will be there by December 25th. The USPS also has cutoff dates for their other types of mail.

There are a number of offerings, besides various types of holiday stamps, that the USPS provides this holiday season as well. I could get a free five pack of Priority Mail Flat Rate Gift Card Mailers, which allows me to mail a holiday card and gift card of any size anywhere domestically for the flat rate of $4.95. If I don't have time to head out to my local post office and I have a package I want to send, the USPS will pick it up and deliver it for me. If I want to insure a gift I ship, I can buy insurance for it online.
I wish they could buy and address my holiday cards! How is your holiday stress level this year?


"

No comments:

Post a Comment