Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gas Prices to Go Up this Summer

Gas Prices to Go Up this Summer: From GovGab:
"I am very fortunate that throughout my life I've had many opportunities to travel. prices

One thing in all my adventures remains consistent. Whether I've gone to the moon, or to the Jersey shore for a few days, my parents ask me the same two questions, without fail, upon my return.

1. What'd you eat?

2. What was the price of gas there?

With summer approaching, gas prices are expected to rise. Experts are saying it will likely go into the $3 - $3.25 range. It's not supposed to be as bad as last year when prices reached over $4 in some parts of the country.

Somewhat relieving is that the price increase is not due to American consumption - it's because of the price of crude oil, for which the demand continues to go up from places like China.

Since our economy is still, well, nothing to brag about, do you think this forecasted price increase will impact you? How will it change your daily life? Or summer vacation plans?

Luckily, there are some tips to save on gas. Check these out."

No comments:

Post a Comment