Friday, December 11, 2009

Gifts for the person with everything

Gifts for the person with everything: From GovGab: "Digging out a carYou know that person on your holiday shopping list who has everything, which makes them pretty much impossible to shop for? I have a few people like that on my own list this year and it always takes some serious outside the box thinking to come up with something that they'll like.

In my search for unique gifts, I stumbled across this list of ideas from FEMA, which includes tons of gift suggestions around the theme of emergency preparedness.

Here are some of my favorites.

  • Enrollment in a CPR class -- My friends would be able to save my life
  • Car kits -- shovels, ice scrapers or flares. Honestly, shovels are a great idea, my friend couldn't get his car out of a snow pile last winter, but if he'd had a shovel in his trunk he would have been able to.
  • Pet Disaster kits that include food, water, leashes and a carrying case.

What kind of gifts do you buy for people when you can't figure out what to get them? Do you try to find something useful?"

No comments:

Post a Comment